Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Slow Down, Look Around, Be Inspired



Lately I've become somewhat obsessed with taking photos of just about everything I see wherever I go. Most of the vegetation around my home has become a fitting subject as I practice with the various settings on my digital camera.

I have always admired the photography I've seen in various magazines and galleries. I appreciate taking a closer look at the world around us, taking what has become ordinary and creating a work of art.

I find that this has helped me to slow down, stop and observe more. Take time to smell the roses as it were. There is so much beauty around us, that it is all too easy to take it for granted.

I have been particularly inspired by the photography of fellow Etsy sellers and those whose blogs and tweets I follow. I hope you'll take the time to check out today's blog by Studio MME sharing some recent photos. http://studiomme.blogspot.com/

Slow down, take time to smell the roses! You'll find yourself refreshed and newly inspired.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for the lovely comment! It's nice to know that other people are inspired by my work.

    ReplyDelete