Friday, February 10, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds - Spring Gardening

Photo by  SuZeFashion

Thinking about spring?

Planning your garden?

The work of these Etsians might help (or just give you some spring green to inspire you!)



Is it spring yet!

I am so excited to give this SuZeFashion tote bag to someone special!  
Entry deadline has been extended! So you have time to spread the word and enter to win this fabulous bag!

Remember to enter the February Giveaway Contest!

The winner will receive this lovely Hot Deals Red Orange SuZeFashion tote bag.


To enter:
Be a blog follower and leave a comment to let me know you are entering the contest here on the SuzeFashion blog.

For additional entries:
1. Follow on Twitter and leave a comment on the blog.
2. Tweet about this giveaway (make sure to let me know that you have tweeted.)
3. Go to my Etsy shop and come back to tell me which item is your favorite.
4. Favorite my Etsy shop and/or your favorite item for 1 entry each.
5. Like my Facebook page.
6. Share this on your blog.

In the left column of this blog you will see the appropriate buttons and links to follow SuZeFashion on Etsy, Twitter and Facebook. In the upper right column you will find the button to Tweet. In each case come back and let me know. Thanks!

Make sure you leave a way to be contacted!

Contest ends midnight NEXT Thursday February 16, 2012!

1 comment: