Monday, February 13, 2012

Marvelous Monday Make Yourself a Winner

Niagara Falls in February!
Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario

American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls with rainbow
I took these photos last week from the Canadian side of the falls. Since it's been such an unusually warm winter, the falls had not frozen and no snow underfoot.

Wonderful for walking by the falls in February!
Horseshoe Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario











I am so excited to give this SuZeFashion tote bag to someone special!  
Entry deadline has been extended! So you have time to spread the word and enter to win this fabulous bag!

The winner will receive this lovely Hot Deals Red Orange SuZeFashion tote bag.


To enter:
Be a blog follower and leave a comment to let me know you are entering the contest here on the SuzeFashion blog.

For additional entries:
1. Follow on Twitter and leave a comment on the blog.
2. Tweet about this giveaway (make sure to let me know that you have tweeted.)
3. Go to my Etsy shop and come back to tell me which item is your favorite.
4. Favorite my Etsy shop and/or your favorite item for 1 entry each.
5. Like my Facebook page.
6. Share this on your blog.

In the left column of this blog you will see the appropriate buttons and links to follow SuZeFashion on Etsy, Twitter and Facebook. In the upper right column you will find the button to Tweet. In each case come back and let me know. Thanks!

Make sure you leave a way to be contacted!

Contest ends midnight THIS Thursday February 16, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment