Monday, December 21, 2009
Peacock Decorations for Holidays and Beyond
After I started decorating my house for Christmas in lovely peacock shades of blue, green, turquoise and plum, I decided to share photos here. Then I was curious to see what others had that might fit the theme. I have found some beautiful, fun and whimsical items to share with you.
It was hard though to stay with the focus of decorative items because I ran into some gorgeous jewelry, clothing and accessories along the way. Maybe my next blog post will feature some of those!
Photos from top to bottom, left to right
1. Peacock version 2, print
2. Sweet Leaves - Indigo Garden Fabric Mix Branches (set of 6)
3. Caribbean - 7 piece party set
5. Peacock Plaid Christmas Stocking
Photos from top to bottom, left to right.
1. Laminated Peacock Placemat
2. Gold Glitter Blue and Green Paisley Print Quilted Round Star Table Candle Holder PERFECT FOR HOLIDAYS OR ALLYEAR
3. Peacock Feather on Blue Topaz Painting 12 x 24
4. Sweet Leaves - Blossom Blue Fabric Branches
5. Bird. Lime Green and Turquoise Bird. Bird Brain Mixed Media
This color scheme could also work well into your New Year's celebrations. Hope you enjoyed! Merry Christmas! Have a great day wherever you are !